Guilford High School (GHS) is a great place for learning, but did you know that it also offers students the opportunity to take their first steps in learning financial responsibility? If not, now is the time to learn about Viking Credit Union (GVCU), Guilford High School’s on-campus student run credit union branch of Rockford Bell Credit Union. Serving the Students of Guilford High School
As students’ progress through their high school years, it is important to have a financial institution that can assist along the way. To do so, GVCU offers GHS students the opportunity to open their own personal accounts, establish good savings habits, and start building credit. Plus, accounts opened at GVCU are also welcome to use any of Rockford Bell’s branches.
Products & Services available to GHS students:
- Savings—Student Savings Accounts ($25 deposit required to open a savings account, students under the age of 17 can open a savings without a parent.)
- Student Checking and Debit Card (Students under the age of 17 can open a checking account with a parent.)
- Low Rate Auto Loans (New & Used)
- VISA Classic Credit Cards ($150 minimum)
- 24-Hour Access to Your Accounts Via:
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FREE Mobile Remote Deposit
- FREE Online Home Banking*— (*Checking account required.)
MOVE Up to Better Student Banking Today!
To open a Viking Credit Union Account or to learn more stop by the GVCU branch located in Guilford High School across from the cafeteria, contact a Rockford Bell Financial Service Representative at 815-636-2100.
GVCU Hours of Business:
Open during lunch on full days of school. Closed during the summer.